So I decided to take a 30 day blogging challenge, not really one for challenges but I realised it’s always ok to step outside your comfort zones once in a while. Join me in this rollercoaster of blog posts where I mostly ramble and hope they make sense.
I was surfing the Web looking for a theme to use for this 30 day challenge, let’s just say Google knows how to bring some irrelevant links. I eventually found a challenge where I would be given topics to talk about and I fulfil the challenge before the day ends for 30 days.
As Today marks the start of a new month.. (in Kevin Harts voice), “Let’s ride”.
Today’s Challenge would be me telling you 20 random facts about myself, here we go;
- My Name is Miller Oluwasesan, I hail from Ondo state in Nigeria and I am Half Igbo and Half Ijaw-arogbo.
- I am a recent graduate currently riding the motions of unemployment and discovering himself.
- I really hate “the conventional way”- doing things the way it’s always been done. It really gets under my skin having to do it the way it’s always been done, makes me feel so un-original.
- I used to believe in fairytale and science fiction then I grew up. I guess I am not gonna be spiderman and save the world after all.
- I have a huge hero complex, yeah you heard that right. I want to save the world, do heroic stuff. As I got older, I realised being a hero was more than putting on spandex and a cape. It’s more about touching a life, giving hope… Or so I think.
- I like food, I really love food, I hope to taste every food/dish the world has to offer before I die. Someone once asked me if I eat to live or if I lived to eat well, I think I live to eat.
- I really hate travelling, more like hate the travelling process. Travelling would be more pleasant if I could teleport to skip the time taken in travelling.
- I am really not a funny person, I could make the funniest joke dry.
- I hate writing, I wish I could just think and the pen would pick itself of and start writing… that’s would be the day.
- I get bored easily
- I fall in love easily, I guess it’s all the Disney fairytale.
- I fall out of love easily, I really need help or deliverance. I guess it’s has to do with me getting bored easily.
- I love books, books have helped my imagination skills plus they make good pillows..
- I draw, or rather I dabble into drawing among other arts like singing.
- I hate watching football basically I hate watching sports.
- I enjoy my company more than anything in the world.
- I am single and currently not searching, it’s too expensive to be in a relationship at the moment.
- I Love dogs.
- I love really smart and intelligent people, I feel I too would be like them if I associate with them.
- My facts would not be complete without mentioning that someday I will be a Physician. Till that time however, I hope to inspire the world in my own little way.
So that’s all the random facts about me, look out for the remaining 29 days. Enjoy your evening.
Ok so you don’t wanna miss another post right? Here fill this form